Friday, February 4, 2011

Ft. Lauderdale

Man is it hot here!  The humidity is killing me.  It's like 11 pm and 30 degrees.
Got here fine, slight delay of about 20 minutes on my flight from Montreal to Ft Lauderdale but I got my bag and I checked in fine at my hostel and I have internet so what do you want?
My hostel is a converted apartment building, think a very low rent Melrose Place.  There seems to be some kind of air conditioning, but I don't know how it works yet and there's not much of it.  Hope to find out more in the morning.  There's one bedroom with like 5 beds in it, I'm on top bunk tonight with no ladder so I'll have to grand-jute my way up there, or more like, try and run and leap.  We'll see how that goes.
Alberto and I having pizza for dinner:




Alberto checking out guys in the pizza place:

We drove past the legendary gay Florida strip club Johnny's.  We may be going tomorrow or Saturday:

Some shots of the living room area of the hostel room:

No comments: