Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Like Clockwork

There are some things that occur every year like clockwork, as anyone who knows me will tell you.

Every year at the end of the year, I look at my statment of earnings and say "where the Hell did all that go???"

Every year before my cruise I start trying like mad to lose weight.

Every year on my birthday I wonder how the Hell I got this old and where my life is going.

I'm pleased to say this year things are better in most respects.

The negative one, the weight issue, I plan to get around by using a series of David Copperfield like illusions and a pocket full of firecrackers that I can throw to distract people when I take off my shirt.

But as far as being old, I have a new 27 year old hottie stopping by my place and that's never a bad thing.

As far as money, this year I bought a house, bought all new furniture, paid off two credit card debts I have had for 10 years, and paid off half of my one remaining card. Oh and paid for a 10 day vacation in Miami in January. I would say that's all pretty good.

So while I go work on my illusion skills, things are pretty alright.

No comments: