Friday, February 5, 2010

Theatre Queen - Spring preview

Well, I'm back in Toronto and what keeps me going while not on vacation is going to the theatre.
I saw a production of "The Diary of Anne Frank" last night. Acting very spotty but excellent story of course.
I was able to download a copy of Avatar, still probably won't watch it. Not with such exciting theatre upcoming!

Wed Feb 10 - No Sweetheart Required. An anti-Valentine's day cabaret show with David Hein, the smiling guy from My Mother's Jewish Lesbian Wiccan Wedding.

Sun Feb 14 - Kids on TV play the Wavelength Festival.

Wed Feb 17 - Going to see Gentleman Reg's month-long residency at the Drake.

Thurs Feb 25 - Grimm too. An alternate take on Grimm Brothers fairy tales.

Fri Feb 26 - Communion as part of my Tarragon subscription.

Sat Mar 6 - My Mother's Lesbian Jewish Wiccan Wedding - with my mother!

Sat Mar 20 - Rent in flipping Richmond Hill, but still Rent.

Sun Mar 21 - Me and 10,000 screaming girls at High School Musical 2.

Thurs Apr 8 - Owen Pallett/Final Fantasy show

Mon Apr 12 - Blue Jays Home Opener

Fri Apr 16 - If We Were Birds, the last of my Tarragon subscription shows.

Thurs Apr 29 - This is What Happens Next at Canstage. I bought this ticket about 4 months ago already!

Thurs Aug 12 - South Pacific

Tues Aug 24 - What the Butler Saw, another Joe Orton show from Soulpepper.

C'est tout!

No comments: