Friday, February 5, 2010

New trip - Ptown

Well I just got back from vacation so it's time to plan the next one!
Going to Provincetown August 14-22. Carnival is on August 19th.

Some great info and a brochure are here.

Thinking of staying here, $169 a night for 2 beds, right on the waterfront in the heart of the action, although it looks like a college dorm:

I'll need to fly to Boston and then take a 1.5 hour ferry to Provincetown.

Rather than rushing home on the Sunday, I was thinking of staying in Boston on the Saturday night. There's a Blue Jays/Red Sox game at Fenway. Fenway was my favourite ball park thus far so that should be awesome.

I was able to move my South Pacific ticket to opening night.
Update: this room, with a view of the garden, is an extra $10 a night. I think it's worth it!

No comments: