Thursday, August 9, 2012

Teacher/Student fantasy

Brian Francis, author extraordinare, inspiration for countless thousands and millions, cooking genius and really nice guy is teaching a creative writing course this fall.

I wanted to go last year but found out about the course too late.  I've been waiting a year to register, and it turns out for the 6 week course,

1 week I have front row centre tickets to Sister Act: The Musical

1 week I have a book club where I am leading a discussion of Brian Francis' first book, Fruit.

the last 2 weeks I am on a gay cruise.

But screw it, I registered!  No Sister Act, no book club, I'm going for 4 of the 6 weeks and I expect every one in Toronto will be rushing to register for the course and the chance to have this same once in a lifetime opportunity, so go NOW!  Register!

No comments: