Saturday, February 9, 2008

Taschen

I love Taschen. Their books are always so incredible, I wish I could buy all of them. They were the company that did the Complete Reprint of Physique Pictorial.

Wow, I must say I was surprised, do a google image search for this book and you see my picture, check it out here. I'm on the bottom row.
Anyway, I wanted to spotlight 2 or 3 of their upcoming works.
Taschen is reprinting Men's Adventure Magazines, I think the pictures speak for themselves.






How awesome is this company, producing something really cool and saving these documents for future generations, all for $12.40!
Next up we have a book entitled simply Elvis Presley. Again full of awesome shots showing the King at his sexy masculine best.





And finally, The Big Penis Book, not yet listed on their site.

This book promises "This hefty volume is profusely illustrated with more than 400 historic photos of spectacular male endowments, including rare photos of the legendary John Holmes. The majority of the photographs are from the 1970s when the sexual revolution first freed photographers to depict nude men." AWESOME!

No comments: