Monday, January 25, 2010

Cruise photos part two

We weren't allowed cameras when we went in to see Roseanne so I couldn't really take my nice big camera that EVERYONE on the ship loved again. It was really one of the best purchases of my life - and I got it as a gift. Thanks Dad!
Anyway, I took my old pocket camera instead and this is the best photo of the 2 I took:

Back to the good camera and this is the photo of my with bad boy. It took like an hour to get this. First Alberto rushed in and got his photo first, then when I tried for mine he couldn't figure out how to work my camera. By the time I showed him how, bad boy had left and was kissing someone who was grabbing his ass for over an hour. I didn't feel like I could say "Excuse me, could you stop grabbing his ass so I can get a photo with him?" and it was already 3 am so I couldn't just try later, so after 4 I finally found my chance and got this one. Although watching him make out with someone else for an hour did kind of put a dampner on my night.

And fucking Alberto who ended up with a better photo an hour earlier. grrrr...

Loads of men at the white party.

Me in my white party outfit, with boa.

The cruise ship and I. Getting this photo took forever, trying to adjust for the low light. It was some random dock in the middle of the dark in Mexico, I was sure we'd have our throat slit, but fortunately we'd have a photo to identify the body:

Me on the cliff behind the Telum ruins.

There were a lot of really huge lizards there. People who live in the south didn't understand the northern's fascination with them - they see them all the time.


The Telum ruins looked cool from this vantage point. They're only 1,000 years old though...

The hypnotist wasn't as good this year. Michael Swenson from last year was WAY better. I hope they bring him back next year. At this point they were all trying to be body builders:

Another thing is he said "Just the way God made you" which kind of pissed me off as there's no god and if there was, he clearly didn't make me individually.
Anyway, next he told them to be strippers:

Us tendering and trying to get back to the boat in Grand Cayman:

No one works in this flipping place.
We went into the post office, four wickets are open, all of them have a closed sign. I ask one lady, she says to go to the back. I go to the back, get told to go to the front. All for one stamp!
Also there were chickens in the middle of the streets:

So I tried to catch one. They're fast!

The Alice in Wonderland themed party

I wanted the tail off the white rabbit

Me and Jackie Beat, looking a bit serious!

Some sunglasses we found on the seats made for a cool photo!

Disco t-dance photos:

Look closely at the blue shorts on the right.

Disco!


Love the shoes!

The weirdest outfit of the whole cruise:

One of the shows, this one "Dark Lady" by Cher.

A "Mommie Dearest" themed obstacle course was kind of lost on me as I've never seen the movie. I liked the spanking part.


And that's all!

No comments: