Saturday, October 20, 2012

San Francisco Day One

 This is BESIDE my hotel.  One of the reasons I picked the place.  The other is below.  I went in, there was a bachelor party with women. It's funny how I never go to places like this in Toronto.
 A cable car.  Have yet to ride one but I have a 3 day pass so tomorrow looks good.
 
 The Castro.  Movie theatre at the start, this week showing "Sing along Little Mermaid" which isn't great for me.  Check out the houses in the background, very San Francisco.
A closer view below.
 The Castro.  Movie theatre at the start, this week showing "Sing along Little Mermaid" which isn't great for me.  Check out the houses in the background, very San Francisco.
A closer view below.
 The LGBT Historical Society/Museum.  This is it, kind of small but well rounded.
 I don't know who this chick is but she has my vote.
 No to orange juice.  Also the Gay Colouring Book on the right is very rare.  I've been looking for a copy, you can't buy one at any price.
 Personal collections from Harvey Milk.
 Harvey Milk tribute near the Castro station.
 National AIDS memorial in Golden Gate Park.
 
 Very cool.
 My hotel is at the top of this hill. 
 This hill.
 This is the cat that lives here, Pip.  Expect pictures of him every day.  He has no tail.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI congrats on a good post, and finding the Aids Memorial in Golden Gate Park (we loved that park , you have to see the Japanese Gardens) anyways the cat is Pip .lol, Dad