Friday, June 15, 2007

We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off

My first post! Let's see if I can do this.... I was thinking about what to write, thinking about who would read it. I really think I need to review more blogs first, how do you write smack about your friends? Not that I ever would...

Anyway, went to the Kids on TV show at the bathhouse last night. It's fun getting out and gay, I really don't go often enough. Sure, you can still be a flamer at the ballpark, but without the gratuitous nudity, what's the point?

Went over to my friend Jay's first, heard a couple stories about his sad life and watched Sicko, the new Michael Moore film. You can download it here.

I still can't get over this downloading movies thing. I used to spend hundreds of dollars each month on movies, I think this is so cool. Anyway, I'd better get back to the nudity and bathhouse antics.
So we show up, pay $10, and hang around for an hour and a half. Now before I left, I put on my brand new Kids on TV shirt and looked in the mirror and realized I was a walrus and could not wear that. So I didn't feel much like taking off my clothes and was one of the most overdressed people there. Luckily there were no topless lesbians this year so I didn't lose an eye.

Before the show John Caffery (I can never remember his name) was posing for press photographs, so I got in there and took a few pictures:

The underwear was not that see-through in person. Once I realized what the flash was doing, I shouted "I'm with the press" and proceeded to snap shots for all I was worth.

It was a great show as usual, except for the stupid lesbian in front of me, getting her head in all my shots:


but overall great fun, as usual. They closed the show with Holiday by Madonna as a gay pride tribute thing, but didn't know the words. They brought some guy onstage to hold cue cards so they and the audience could sing along, he was an idiot and completely obscured by view, so they threw him off halfway and the whole song was a mess.

I'm now very tired as I got to sleep at 2:30 a.m., tonight the Hidden Cameras at the Phoenix! More pictures to close:


No comments: