Thursday, November 20, 2008

Turning 30

I'm turning 30 next month and then I will be 30 for the rest of my life. When I'm 70, I will say I'm 30. On my tombstone, put "Age 30" instead of the years. Unless I die in the next 12 months, then put "Only Sweet 16".

Anyway, I want to get a massage on the day, at lunch. There's a place across the street but they only have women and I want a hot guy.

I picked up the gay paper and found a couple decent fellows, and enquired about one, and then as I was walking to lunch today, I saw a big sign in the window saying "Massage". I looked in the window and saw the prettiest boy I've ever seen. It was like a slow motion movie where he's running along the beach.

He's blond and slim and about 35 and yum. His name is Gabriel. I said to the receptionist "I'll have that one!" She said he is good, and I said I can see that. I wonder if he's on google anywhere, let me check.

Nothing. How do people keep their google record so clean? Mine is probably a disaster area.

Let's hope this adventure has a happy ending!

No comments: