Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ugh

Well I'm single again.
Why? Well I believe it to be timing. I could have been/may be with him some day but I could not be with him today. For the first time in years I was ready for a relationship, that is a huge step and something to build on.

I could dwell on this and eat a pie, chase it with a bottle of vodka and listen to "All By Myself" 5,000 times as I would normally do
OR
I could focus on the positives.
- I just got back from the best vacation of my life
- I am tanned
- I am thinner than I have been in years
- I have peace of mind in yoga
- I just got paid $700 in overtime and I have another five thousand or so coming from work before May which I hope to use to buy a condo ($4k contract payout, 5% retro payment, acting pay for 4 months and two weeks of overtime leave cashing out March 31)
- I have discovered Levi

Speaking of Levi, here's another shot of him at Bingo.


I heard afterward that he lost his underwear. Do you think someone took it?
Where could it have ended up?

No comments: