Friday, May 8, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

Yikes. I sleep a lot.

My boss was telling me with concern that she went to bed at 8 pm last night. I went to bed at 5:04 pm and got up at 8 am.

I think some people eat when under stress and I don't, I just sleep. I got a cheque from work and now have enough money to close my house which just got me thinking about all the work left to do and all the things that have to go right and I just didn't want to think about it. I didn't want to be awake at that moment, so I went to bed.

But more than that it was like every time I thought about it I just couldn't stay awake.

I sleep a lot. Two or three days a week I'll sleep for 15 hours or more.

In other news, my #1 hottie Daniel Radcliffe is dating a drag queen named Our Lady J. I assume he's working his way up to me.

No comments: