Sunday, September 9, 2012

Kindle Publishing Runaround

What a hassle!
Every time I write to Kindle with a problem it takes them two or three days to write back.  Sometimes they don't actually read my email and I have to try again.  Still I can't see the book I'm publishing.

Them: 
The book "The Heart in Exile" you recently submitted to KDP has been published to the Kindle Store and is already available* for readers to purchase here.

Me: 
This link "here" doesn't work, I can't see the book.

Them:
Your title The Heart in Exile is currently live and can be purchased.

Me:
What do you mean live exactly?
When I click the link you provided, it says "404-Document Not Found"

Them:
We've made your book(s) available in the Kindle store, but only in countries where they appear to be in the public domain. Your book may not appear in searches in territories where it is not offered for sale.

Me:
I marked that I have the rights for Canada. I live in Canada. When I click the link below, in Canada, I can't see anything.
When I search for the book on Amazon from Canada I get no results.
This is why I'm asking. If the book is for sale in Canada, why can't I see it?


It continues, will advise.

Book is live in Canada!

No comments: