Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Man From C.A.M.P. by Victor J. Banis

The Man From C.A.M.P.The Man From C.A.M.P. by Victor J. Banis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Has any company in the history of eBook publishing ever proof-read their book before putting it on sale? I'm beginning to think not.
I found about 100 mistakes in this book, from simple things like periods instead of commas, or missing punctuation, to big obvious things like the eight times the word "but" got changed to "hut", or the strange sound at the end of the hail instead of the end of the hall, or music to my cars instead of music to my ears. Music to my cars??? Really, no one picked that up?

The book itself was fun, a quick, light read. I enjoyed it well enough. While I was reading it, I pictured it as a sixties TV show playing in my mind. The story was cute, I would have liked more camp from C.A.M.P., but I enjoyed it.

View all my reviews

No comments: