Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bike Rally Launch

This is from Kensington Market on Saturday:
I went for a great lunch with my dad on Saturday. Every good lunch should end with Wanda's Pie in the Sky. His partner Linda mentioned she has a picture of her father in front of the Brandenburg Gate, June 1945:

Awesome piece of history.
Then Sunday I got up at 6:45 to check out the launch of the Bike Rally ride to Montreal with my friend Robert:
It was nearly impossible to find him:
I'm looking for a gay man with short brown hair.... Talk about a needle in a hay stack.
Todd Ross was there, turns out he was the co-chair:
Hottie Scott Morrison was on the planning committee, he's a friend of David's:
Then I found this, one of 11 survey markers across Canada, in front of Queen's Park:
Robert riding off:
Then off to the baseball game to get a bad Alex Rios statue I didn't really want:
Where I was reading some gay magazines from the early 60's and found this:

Camp Records released some super camp 60's LP's which can be downloaded here. I'm in love with this site.

No comments: