Sunday, July 13, 2008

Day 11: Early to rise, early to bed, makes a man healthy but socially dead

Ted Lilly nearly killed someone the other day. Fortunately he went to visit them in the hospital. Would I take Ted Lilly's balls to my head and meet him later in a mechanical bed? Maybe.

I'm going to see The Faith Show today with resident hottie and Dora nominee Benjamin Clost. Here he is eating the apple:

My plan is to catch his eye from the audience and make him fall in love with me and have 2.5 kids, or just a couple cats. I first saw Benjamin in My Fellow Creatures and I've been looking forward to this the most of the whole Fringe fest. I joined his facebook page, well if he lets me, and I plan to be the new Benjamin Clost super fan and show up to every gig in a distinctive outfit to catch his eye.
Is a pink feather boa too much?
I was totally shocked to see he's younger than me. I have this feeling he's a man, a grown-up actor. When do I have to feel grown-up?

I'm up early this morning so I'm going to the park to read my book. I have a lot of dreams I'm smoking. This is tough.

No comments: