Thursday, July 3, 2008

Freedom - Day 2

According to quitnet.com I have not smoked for 1 day, 4 hours and 39 minutes. I have not smoked 14 cigarettes and saved 2 hours of my life.

I don't miss smoking but I just kind of wish my head was screwed on as right now it is not. Last night I went home, hid under the covers with a pie at 5 pm and emerged this morning for work, the pie magically disappeared! Now I'm eating Ontario strawberries, they're good.

I booked my cruise. Good luck finding picutres of this stupid thing, check out the link. Oh, here's some:





The pictures at the link have more boys in them. Actual there's a review of last year's cruise here. Sound good.

Fun times at work, luckily I am they type that doesn't show my emotions. Except everytime the phone rings I go "Who the FUCK is that?!?!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the heck is that last picture? The ring where they hold death matches? Jai Alai? Greco-Roman wrestling?