Sunday, July 20, 2008

George Michael

I went to the George Michael concert Thursday and even with my crappy camera I got some decent shots as we were so close to the front and in the centre.


Then my mom and I went to the Bata Shoe Museum.

Then Casa Loma.

One thing I'll never understand about women is their use of toilet paper. I need to install a hidden camera in the bathroom to see what goes on.
Every time my mom went in the bathroom she needed a new roll of toilet paper. How do you use a whole roll? If people want to save the environment, just get rid of women.
Then also when she'd leave some on the roll (rarely) it would have gone from 2 ply to one ply. What did she do, just sit there, unroll it, and remove an entire ply and then put it back on the roll? After she left I jumped to the middle and it was still one ply. I had to throw the roll out. It was two ply when she went in. What the Hell is going on in there????

No comments: