Monday, March 23, 2009

Flip Out

So today, concerned friends and family advised me not to work overtime. Things are sliding by, like my health and clean clothes.
I arrived at work just after 8 am, and when I tried to leave at 7:45 pm, I was told to wait and help with something.
I kind of freaked out today. Not only do I have piles of work but at one point I had 6 separate people standing at my desk asking for something RIGHT NOW. My first thought was "Can't these people see each other?" Maybe they had all turned visible only to me. Then I said "You all have to go away" which caused them all to still look at me and not move. So I said, loudly, "GO!" and then had to spend the next 3 hours apologizing. Good day.

My mortgage is being reviewed by an underwriter. What if it goes through? Yikes.

So now it's 8:30. I just got home. I have to do laundry, clean my place and have a bath. I haven't had time to eat anything today so I might do that too. Up at 6:30 tomorrow and out by 7 for a very special, very stressful, all day meeting.

Will being in the funny farm effect my mortgage application?

No comments: