Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sheesh


So somehow I still don't have enough for a down payment but I'm getting ever closer. Hopefully by the end of the month.
There are only a couple places I would be interested in, possibly this one http://www.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?propertyId=8070118 so I have to take something off track, wait for something to come up, or save another $35,000. Ugh. I was in a nice building today at 15 Maitland Place, prices start at $215,000. They had a pool and a hot tub and it was awesome. D'oh. See this is what they don't tell you. You can buy for 5% down, but what you can actually get.... that's a different story. I kind of want to stop thinking about it but at the same time I kind of want to spend all my free time searching listings. It's push and pull.

Going to the Children's Museum in Kitchener on Saturday to see the Warhol exhibit.

No comments: