Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wedding

Went to my cousin's wedding in Mississauga today. They are both REALLY nice amazing people and always have a smile on their faces. I like being around them so I was glad to go.

I even got up on the piano and belted a few out while my dad played.


The groom's parents.

My aunt and her husband and their son Warren. I didn't bring a date and ended up talking to Warren, who is 11, for most of the night. At the end of the night I said to my uncle "I've been hanging around an 11 year old boy all day, I feel like Michael Jackson", which maybe wasn't the right thing to say.

The couple's first dance.

The entire thing was great. The only thing I didn't get was the bride's mother stood up and read some poem called "A Recipe for Love" or something. It went like "Take 2 cups joy, a tablespoon of sunshine..." and on. I think that kind of thing is just for women. I was looking around the room and all the men were looking for the exits.

My grandparents and I. I got my grandmother up and danced with her, that was fun. A fast song came on and she stayed, she can really move for 85!

The bride in her amazing dress.

It was hard to take photos of the bride and groom as they were very busy so I didn't get that many.
Playing on a projector was photos of Andrew, my cousin's, life and I brought my flash drive so I grabbed a copy of them. These were the ones I liked the best.









No comments: