Monday, May 12, 2008

The Countdown is ON!


Time in Berlin above!

I've been meaning to blog for WEEKS!
I've just been very busy.
I'm going to try to open this post with a clock showing the time in Berlin if I can get it to work, I've been having problems with it.

Anyway, I went with THATSTHEHEAVY to see Matt Stairs last week:


That was okay. It's not like he's attractive or anything.

Then this past weekend my mom and I went to the ROM:


And Paul Kane's house:

Which is in the village and I've walked by it 1,000 times or more but never knew it was there. I also went to see Hairspray which is the best musical of all time.
When I return, I'm going to see the play My Fellow Creatures at Buddies on May 27, Pee Wee's Big Adventure on May 29 at the Bloor and Footloose: The Musical on June 5th. Then it's Jays Photo Day on June 8.
I think I have a line on Madonna tickets, I had to ask about 400 people before I found one who said yes. He'll also do the buying for me so I wish him luck!
I'm excited and nervous about going to Europe tomorrow. Sometimes when I get excited I can't eat, like now, and usually I get sleepy when I'm excited, so I slept 14 hours last night. EEEEKKK! I can't believe I'm actually going.

No comments: