Thursday, September 25, 2008

Come so far, got so far to go

WRHSafe Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 06:18 AM EST
Who cares other than you money hunger folks, if you haven't noticed MOST of America is NOT gay so stop pushing this junk on us. I hope Clay can change if not may he burn in hell with the rest of the homosexuals. Not hate just a fact from GOD!!

Clay isn't on the cover announcing a wedding with photos of he and his groom. He is on the cover to announce "I'm gay". You never see a straight person on the cover of a magazine saying "I'm straight" with no reason behind it, just to declare.

Dave Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 09:33 PM EST
I knew he was a pole smoker. I don't want to hear any more about him. Liberals are trying to desensatize the puplic to get them to slowly accept the wrong way to live.

h.w. Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 08:29 PM EST
Yea, just like a 50 year old man that is attracted to a 10 year old is " just being himself", do you have best wishes for him as well?

No comments: