Monday, September 29, 2008

Tim Gunn Worthy?

Ok, maybe not Tim Gunn worthy, but I think aspects are close. This will be the last post, a trilogy on this problem, and then I'm done. I am going to the doctor tomorrow, I am working on getting healthy and happy. I'm going to Paris in 10 days, I'm going to focus on that.
I have had a couple days in the dumps, tomorrow it turns around.

"I love you. I hope I have shown this by asking about you, always sending you little things in the mail, giving you my TV, and offering to have you be a part of my life.
In return for more than the past year, all you have given me is hostility and aggression. You have not called unless you needed something, you have not invited me to be a part of your life. You may have your reasons, but you have never offered them to me or shown an interest in working through any problem we may have.

Threats, like the one below about attacking me, are not something I am ever going to tolerate. I don't know if you're referring to physical violence but I just hope at some point you get the help you need to put this aggression behind you.
If you think words like the ones you sent were not hurtful and attacking to me, then I really think there's a part of human emotion that you don't currently understand. I stayed up all night worrying about you, I love you.

Due to the threats made in your email below, I won't be seeing you this weekend. It's my hope that we can be together again but aggression and threats against my safety won't stand.

I hope you get some perspective on your life. I hope you find an outlet for the aggression in your life. And I do hope you contact me at some point in your life, I love you, I have always loved you.

I've blocked your email. Please don't contact me right now. I love you."

No comments: