Monday, October 22, 2007

Bleek!

I've started a new thing where whenever I'm surprised I say "eek" but I put a "bl" on it so it becomes "bleek". I figured I did so well with my whole "Ai'ight" thing I'd branch out.
There's a lot going on and one of the key things I figure is getting me through is I have no time to take stock. I'm working 10-12 hours a day and I don't have time to watch my shows, on Sunday I slept about 14 hours. I don't mind it, its making the time until my next vacation go by quickly.
Speaking of which I want to go at the end of April, Auschwitz is open year round. Check out the link, it's cool. This reminds me, I need to find time to renew my passport. The flight looks like death, 3 changes, I leave 5 pm Tuesday I arrive 2 pm Wednesday, ugh. $850 isn't bad. Plus I don't need a visa.
Well, what else. I have a bunch on stuff I can't talk about, the RCMP through work and I got offered a job today. It's more money and travel and a great boss but there's some stuff I hate about it, I can't really say anything. Right now it's a no but I'm waiting for more details.
An ebay listing came up for a partner for my gay doll. It's over $50 with 3 days left, I just know it's going over $100. One cool thing, some outfits were listed for the doll, a firefighter, a leather outfit and a sailor. These outfits were never sold separately so these are a cool find, unfortunately they're going for like $50, I should have bought another doll in New York City when I had the chance.
Finally I found some cool pictures on this website and emailed them for costs, for example they had a CD with like 12 pictures which I figured I could print at high quality for my wall. They got back to me, the CD is 600 Euros, over $800. I'll get right on that.
I need to stop going on ebay. This movie I've been waiting to see FOREVER, I just put a bid of $65 on it, it was never released on DVD. It was never released in theatres. It's a bootleg and it's totally going over $100, I wouldn't be surprised if it went over $200. I must be stopped! Germany, Poland, large tax bill......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On Adam working for the RCMP:

Homer: I work at the nuclear power plant.
Mother: Oh, Homer.
Homer: Well, you'll be happy to know I don't work very hard. [quietly]
Actually, I'm bringing the plant down from the inside.
[taps nose secretively]