Saturday, July 28, 2007

I Laughed All The Way To The Bank

So I stupidly agreed to go to this Comedy Street Festival downtown last night. I said I would meet my friends at 6:30 on the corner of Yonge & Dundas. I get there, look at my watch, 6:29 and 30 seconds, no friends. I spent half an hour looking for them. When I got there this was the crowd:

Like 5,000 people. I spent about half an hour pushing people aside, they totally weren't there. I got distracted by this cute boy who was swinging around a Darth Maul light saber thing. Stupid mike stand was in the way.

Then I continued looking. These people were a nice distraction:

Finally the time came for the show and this was the closest I could get:

So I went home. On the way I made a friend. Some lady yelled at me to not ride my bike on the sidewalk - I was turning the corner onto my street - so I followed her and yelled at her and she called me a wiener. You know sometimes a kind word from a stranger like that makes my day.

I then played The Sims 2 for 6 hours and went to bed. This guy on this gay message board was asking people if they had mostly gay families in their game. First guy says, "About half and half". Second guy says, "I turn all my sims gay. Even the children are gay. If any girls are born, they are just thrown into the pool and then I erase the ladder." Too funny.

Today the Simpsons Movie at 2:40.

1 comment:

Danny said...

Cloon Tang and I were there. Didn't realize you meant on the corner of Yonge & Dundas, cause he and I were thick into the crowd.