Sunday, August 19, 2007

Don't have long

I have to get to my play tonight and it's super hot in here and I am sweating like a hooker in church. I went to the Museum of Science and Industry today, it was pretty cool, I was there for about 4 hours which I didn't expect. Next time I wouldn't go on the weekend though, the lines were VERY long for the cool stuff, so I didn't do any of that. There were a ton of kids and they keep hanging around me and touching me. So I learned my trick from Joe at the Zoo. Whenever one of them touches me I scream like a woman and then pretend to be startled. As the kid goes running back to his mother I laugh to myself.

The lunch was amazing, roast beef dinner with potatoes and green beans for 7$. Plus I asked her if I could have the end pieces she was planning to throw away and they're the best part.

I went shopping in the ritzy Magnificent Mile as well. I found the Hershey's museum with the Elvis inspired "Peanut butter and banana Reese peanut butter cups". i should have bought 10. but I also found the Lindt store and spent enough there.

Finally I went to the Abrcrombie & Fitch. You have to buy the size up from the size you normally buy, so why is my XXL large shirt tight? What do fat people do? Wear the drapes? Gotta go.

Poster for the navy found inside the museum.

Captured German u-boat inside the museum.

Horse-drawn fire engine.

HUGE model train set. (Hi Keith!)

Cool elevators in Ritz shopping centre beside the Ritz Carlton.

No comments: