Sunday, August 19, 2007

sleepy.....

I am sleepy. I think the hostel I'm stay at may be run by Jehovah's Witnesses. They smile big and they made me sign some sheet saying I wouldn't smoke or drink and then they took the sheet away. There's blond boys playing ping-pong at midnight on a Friday. I hope they convert me.

I am very tired. I went to the Walmart in the ghetto this morning and then got 50 cases of pneumonia at the Cubs game this afternoon. Constant rain, like 14 degrees, right by the lake. About 1.5 hours of rain delays. Some guy behind me said it was gonna rain all this week. I killed him. Why go to the Hancock Observatory if you can't see your hand in front of your face?

I finished the day going to Navy Pier and watching the fire works show. Now I am sleepy and my feet fell off.

Last night on the river. I love my camera.

Wrigley with El train.

Me in the worst seat in the park. When I told the guy beside me I came to Chicago for Ted Lilly I had to stop him from calling security.


Wrigley as it was 100 years ago?

ANOTHER freezing cold rain delay, but I did get to move up to better seats.

Me in the infield.

Me in the outfield.

Scoreboard updated, W means the Cubs won, for the "unfortuantes" who couldn't go to the game according to the guide.

Ferris wheel and swings at Navy Pier.

The BEST picture, Chicago downtown from Navy Pier.

Fireworks on Lake Michigan.

No comments: