Monday, August 13, 2007

Saltastic!

Breaking news!! Ted Lilly last pitched Thursday. On a five-man rotation that would mean he was next pitching Wednesday and again on Monday, when I have the best tickets. That would be really awesome. I saw Smoltz in Atlanta, then missed Kazmir in Tampa and Rogers in Detroit.... Fingers crossed! (Check out the new All-You-Can-Eat seats in Atlanta - best idea ever!)

Well, I am now at 999 visitors to this blog. I would just like to say that I have no idea who any of you are.

My bacon salt arrived! Yes whenever I think of my bacon salt I get so excited I must have a quick play with my pussy.

I'm trying to put up a "NO FLYERS PLEASE" sign on my mailbox again. I don't want my mailbox to get filled with junk while I'm in Chicago. So of course when I came home it was filled with junk. Does anyone know a skywriter? Or someone willing to hit a postman with a sack of doorknobs?

Here's a quick rundown of my planned New York trip (providing I don't spend all my money in Chicago):
Sept 21: Fly out after work, Air Canada from Toronto, 5:30 p.m., $301.94, check in at hostel (check the amazing location)
Sept 22: 1:05 Yankees vs. Blue Jays, free DVD "The Bronx is Burning", Hairspray 8 p.m. with Lance Bass
Sept 23: Bus Tour, Statue of Liberty, Rent 7p.m.
Sept 24: Empire State Building, World Trade Centre site, Times Square (across the street from the Hostel), 7:05 Last Yankees game of the regular season vs. Blue Jays
Sept 25: 7:10 Mets vs. Washington
Sept 26: Leave Newark 6:10 pm
With SO much to see, this sound ideal. A 3 day pass good for all attractions with a hop on, hop off tour to get you there for $139.

No comments: