Saturday, August 11, 2007

Taste of the Danforth

Today I went to the 103rd annual Taste of the Danforth. Man it was hot. Here's a picture my friend Jack took of me taking a picture of him and vice versa.


We had to do something in line, there was about a million people there.

The food was pretty good, I got an awesome souvlaki on a pita and some Greek was wearing his special dress.

I also managed to score some lemon-aid. I bought two of them, right after my gyros pita and then proceeded to bloat away. Walking became difficult.

We also saw Jack Layton shaking babies.

On the way home we stopped by Sunrise and I saw a couple cool figurines. David Bowie in Labyrinth (check out the link, I found a cooler, talking version) and Homer Simpson eating donuts in Hell. I didn't buy either as I have no room in my house.
I need to go lie down now. Very full.
My eBay listing was canceled due to adult content. Stupid conservative company.

No comments: