Thursday, August 9, 2007

Titties for days

I got some pictures back from my hot wonderful night at the Blue Jays Tuesday. Check out the tits on this guy. This isn't the best picture, we're talking Dolly Parton here. These were real hooters!

I was checking through some other people's blogs. Some were really strange, some were too specific, mine seems unique.
Check out this other picture from baseball, click to enlarge, either I have stars in my eyes or I'm Satan, I can't decide.

I called my brother and said "I'm not interested in being mad at you anymore. Can you forgive me for yelling at you?" and he said yes which is cool. Then he said he'd have to call me back and never did, some things don't change. As I get older I got more accepting of people's limitations. Of course I still rant for a little while.

I am now obsessed with looking at other people's blogs. I am going to spend the next hour leaving random comments, I can tell.
On deck, Saturday Taste of the Danforth. They have this awesome lemonade, which is basically a lemon in a cup of sugar water but I love it, I'm going to buy a bucketfull. I applied for my job today. I bid on Destroy all Humans for PS2, I'm hoping to buy this friend's PS2, he bought a PS3. Mine kind of works, for like 5 minutes, then freezes and you lose all your save data. Although playing it involves turning on my tv so I probably never will. I've also got a watch on eBay for a Billy doll. They're these anatomically correct gay dolls that are out of print and I'm hoping to get one for less than $100. I'll close with a picture of him!

No comments: