Sunday, August 5, 2007

Take me out to the ball game

Holy crap! My ebay listing is up to $51 US!
So I went to the baseball today, lined up at 11 am to get the Troy Glaus statue.

It's pretty cool. I went with my friend Joe and I was very glad he let me take this picture because even when I'm 75 I will remember sitting with Joe and his score pad, so I'm glad I have a picture to remember that.

One of the highlights of the day was Jarrod Saltalamacchia ("Salty") who was recently traded from Atlanta.


I really think my camera's amazing. We were on the 5th level and I still got pictures as cool as these. You can click them to enlarge them. I got a few good ones of Zaun too.


At the end the Jays won, good day.

Tomorrow I hope to ride my bike to the beaches with my friend Jay. No idea what to do tonight, I'm not that impressed with Nip/Tuck. Is it time for Chicago yet? I'm thinking of going for a week in New York next month.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the Brent Corrigan ad your doing, or did some advertising phrases web-bot decide this would be a good place for an ad like that?

Do you, um, use and endorse Brent Corrigan?

dunnadam said...

Yes and yes. My doing. He adds so much colour to the place!